Monday, April 23, 2012

Hard "Baked" Eggs

 I saw this on Pinterest around Easter and had to make them myself! These are wonderful. And so much easier. It is not by any means faster since it takes half an hour but it is easier for me as a mom to just pop them in and go instead of dealing with the water and whether or not I'm doing what I'm supposed to do to make them perfect. Just stick them in the oven, go play a game with the kids and in half an hour BAM snack time for my little ones and me :)

The genius behind where I got this idea is The Burlap Bag. <that is the link to the hard boiled eggs post I found! They have a ton of great ideas. But back to this one! :)

 I used Large eggs so make sure to adjust the time for smaller or larger eggs.


Ok. I put my eggs in a muffin pan (thank you Burlap Bag;)) and preheated the oven to 330. Then I stuck them in there for half an hour and went about my business!!!

 I went ahead and got my ice water ready. You will need to submerge the eggs in ice water for ten minutes after they are done cooking.

Halfway through cooking, working up a sweat ;)
These are the brown spot The Burlap Bag referred to... they will go away when you peel them!

Ta Da!!!!! Hard baked eggs with very little effort on your part! 30 minutes in the oven at 325-350, 10 minutes in ice water, peel and eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment